|Harding Municipal Golf Course is a beautiful, tree lined, well established course that opened in 1923 as Municipal #2. It was renamed the Warren G. Harding Memorial Golf Course in 1924. The fairways are somewhat narrow with many challenging, narrow approaches into guarded greens. Although 6,536 yards long, it plays much longer and is a challenge for all handicaps. It requires accurate shot placement to be successful. Harding Golf Course is part of a 36-hole complex along with Wilson Municipal Golf Course.